Download brochure and catalogue here
- The TAURUS types cover the range from 800kVA to 4000kVA and allow for the choice of several input voltage variation percentages from +15% up to –35%.
- They are similar in construction to the SIRIUS Y but differ in terms of type of cooling.The stabilisers are either cooled by a combination of air and oil or by a complete oil cooling system.
- The measuring instrumentation for the TAURUS stabilisers is incorporated in a control panel on the cabinet door and consists of two multi-task digital network analysers. Such instruments are able to provide with information regarding the status of the lines upstream and downstream the voltage stabiliser such as phase and linked voltages, current, power factor, active power, apparent power, reactive power, etc.
- Such information can also be monitored on an industrial PC included in the unit. Pilot lights are provided for each phase signalling ‘power on’, reaching of voltage regulation limits and direction of voltage regulation (increase/decrease).
- Alarms for minimum and maximum voltages, maximum current, over-temperature and ventilation off are also indicated.The alarm indicators are accompanied by an acoustic alarm.
- In the TAURUS type, these signals are located on the control panel mounted on the cabinet door an consisting of a set of LEDs.
- The stabiliser is provided with a voltage regulator protection circuit controlled by thermal probes. The circuit works in case of temporary overload: it opens t he connection between the voltage regulator and the buck/boost transformer and shortcircuits the transformer primary winding at the same time.
- By doing so, the transformer voltage drop is cancelled and the user can be supplied the mains voltage (although not stabilised) without interruption.
- The auxiliary circuit is protected by fuses.
- The logic control, performed on the true rms voltage, is based on a 2-way microprocessor. By using thisdevice, monitoring the system and setting the stabiliser parameters via a PC connection are made possible
Download catalogue and brochure
Bạn cần tư vấn lựa chọn thiết bị, giải pháp phù
hợp cho từng loại thiết bị, hãy liên hệ với chúng tôi để được tư vấn.
Thông tin liên hệ:
Công ty TNHH nguồn dự phòng Apollo Việt Nam
Địa chỉ: Số 11, ngõ 93, Vũ Hữu (Lê Văn Lương kéo dài), Thanh Xuân Bắc, Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội.
Tel/Fax: 04.35 430 509
Hotline: 0989 194 162 - 0912 981 785 - 0917 153 976